This is a secure, password-protected, self-paced, online course that will assist you in learning about the nature of your new job and the types of questions you are likely to face. Only persons who have been elected or appointed as judges may register for this course. After this self-study course, you will be able to:
- Embrace the role of the drug court judge;
- Recognize the importance of the team approach and collaboration in drug courts;
- Ensure constitutional, ethical, and legal obligations are fulfilled;
- Apply the 10-Key Components of drug court; and
- Use evidence-based practices in drug court.
The entire program will take you between six to eight hours to complete, depending upon your reading speed and the time it will take you to complete the self-test.
Leave a Comment