- Are you looking to improve your treatment outcomes by learning the skills necessary to adequately and effectively treat clients?
- Would you like to gain more insight into what evidence-based practices work best with your populations?
- Are you interested learning skills to assist clients suffering with trauma?
TREATMENT PROVIDER TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This five-day, comprehensive training is designed for Treatment Providers working with Drug Court clients. Treatment Providers play a vital role in the recovery of the Drug Court client. That is why it is imperative that they are up-to-date on the most recent research on treatment. NDCI utilizes experts in the treatment field to train evidence-based practices and treatment principles associated with positive outcomes.
What better way to empower drug-using offenders to change their lives than with the promise of NDCI’s proven strategies and dynamic training? Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical Assessment
- Screening and Eligibility
- Relapse Prevention
- Evidence-based treatment practices
Who Should Attend?
Substance Abuse Treatment Professionals, Counselors, Psychologists, Therapists and other Clinicians serving Drug Court clients working or will soon be working in Drug Courts that are fully operational or in the planning or start-up phase.
Interested? You can request the Treatment Provider Training be brought to your jurisdiction through our "On Demand" series.
Dana A. Jenkins, Project Director