- Are you targeting the right offenders for your Drug Court program?
- Do you understand the federal confidentiality laws and their impact on your Drug Court program?
- Do you understand your role on the Drug Court team?
PROSECUTOR TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This four-day, comprehensive training is designed for Prosecutors looking to gain more in-depth information on their role in Drug Court. Understanding the requirements of Federal confidentiality laws and knowing what information can be disclosed and when is crucial to the role of a Drug Court Prosecutor. NDCI offers sound approaches to resolving these legal and ethical dilemmas.
What better way to empower drug-using offenders to change their lives than with the promise of NDCI’s proven strategies and dynamic training? Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Federal Confidentiality Laws and Ethics
- Constitutional Issues
- Incentives and Sanctions
- Eligibility requirements for participants in Drug Court
- Role of Prosecutor on the Drug Court team
Who Should Attend?
Prosecutors who are working or who will soon be working in Drug Courts that are fully operational or in the planning or start-up phase.
Interested? You can request the Prosecutor Training be brought to your jurisdiction through our "On Demand" series.