March 6-9, 2017
- Are you looking to learn more about constitutional issues that can impact your Drug Court?
- Are you familiar with the research on how to deliver effective Incentives and Sanctions that result in behavior change in your clients?
- Would you like to know how your leadership style can be critical to building and staffing your team?
This four-day, comprehensive training has been developed for judges with the assistance of the National Judicial College and Drug Court judges from across the country. The Drug Court judge plays a key role in the success of the Drug Court participants. It is imperative that judicial officers are armed with the latest techniques and research to produce successful program outcomes.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Constitutional Issues
- Ethics and Federal Confidentiality Laws
- Judicial styles
- Incentives and Sanctions
- Leadership and the role of the Drug Court Judge
Who Should Attend?
Judges and other judicial officers, who are working, or will soon be working, in drug dourts that are fully operational or in the planning/start-up phase.
Registration for judicial training begins October 17, 2016.
$975 per person – Non-Member Rate
$877.50 per person – Member Rate
Cancellations are refundable up to 30 days prior to the training date. Cancellations received after that time will be handled as follows: Cancellations received 16-30 days prior to the training may receive a 50% refund (less a $100 processing fee). Cancellations received 15 days or less prior to the training will not receive a refund. All cancellations must be in writing and sent to NDCI Senior Director.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration without payment will not be processed. Do not fax registration form without payment. One registration form per registrant. Duplications of this form are acceptable. Information should be legible. Federal Tax ID #54-1791197.
REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT
Registration fees may be paid by check, money order or credit Card. Make checks payable to NADCP. Purchase Orders are not accepted.