Do you need specific training for your role and responsibilities in Drug Court?
LOOK NO FURTHER, WE HAVE TRAINING FOR YOU!
In keeping with NDCI’s mission of ensuring that Drug Courts and problem-solving courts are within reach of every person in need, NDCI offers eight, intensive training programs for all new and transitioning Drug Court team members.
- Week-long exchange with experts
- Role clarification for each team member
- Latest science & research about Drug Court
- Best practices related to Drug Court
- Cutting-edge technology
- Networking among disciplines
JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, DEFENSE COUNSEL and DRUG COURT COORDINATORS
Registration for practitioner-specific trainings for judges and coordinators has closed. You can register for the Prosecutor and Defense Counsel Training here.
- Judges - March 7-10, 2016
- Drug Court Coordinators - March 21-15, 2016
CASE MANAGERS and TREATMENT PROVIDERS
Interested in Know Your Role trainings? Request one for your jurisdiction through our "on demand" series. Fill out the request form at the link below and choose from any of NDCI's trainings and request it to be brought to you.
Questions? Contact Us