- Does your Drug Court have a sophisticated strategy for delivering incentives and sanctions that focus on changing client behaviors?
- Is every member of your team using science-based methods to motivate behavioral change?
- Do you serve a population that needs a unique approach?
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This two-day subject-matter training is based on 60 years of behavior research. The training provides Drug Courts with a sophisticated understanding of the science related to behavior management and change. The goals of this innovative training are to:
- Teach the principles relevant to behavioral management and change and how to transfer those scientific principles to practice within the Drug Court context;
- Show attendees how to create or facilitate the development of an algorithm of incentives and sanctions based on the scientific principles of behavioral science; and,
- Develop the requisite skills to effectively deliver court responses to behavior.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for Adult Drug Court teams. Because it is highly interactive and focuses on group decision-making and consensus, the training experience will be enhanced by the attendance of as many team members as possible. NDCI requires, at a minimum, the following attend due to their day-to-day interactions with Drug Court clients:
- Treatment Provider
- Defense Attorney
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Probation Officer
Without these core team members, it is unlikely that your team will be accepted.
Interested? To request this training or for more information contact us!
Crystin Cornes, Training Coordinator
Phone: (571) 384-1851