- Does your Drug Court have a long-term funding plan?
- Does your Drug Court have a succession plan for each team member?
- Does your team understand that sustainability involves more than money?
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This is a two-day subject-matter training aimed at solving the problem of Drug Courts operating without a long-term, independent sustainability plan. The goals of this innovative training are to:
- Teach Drug Courts how to develop a long-term sustainability plan.
- Assist courts with the development of independent, institutionalized operations with the local community.
- Show courts how to identify and acquire non-financial resources.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for Drug Court teams. Because the workshop is highly interactive and focuses on group decision-making and consensus, the training experience will be enhanced by the attendance of as many team members as possible. NDCI requires the attendance of your Drug Court team's:
- Treatment Provider
- Defense Attorney
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Probation Officer
Without these core team members it is unlikely that your team will be accepted.
Interested? To request this training or for more information contact us!