- Does your Drug Court have a long-term funding plan?
- Does your Drug Court have a succession plan for each team member?
- Does your team understand that sustainability involves more than money?
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This is a two-day subject-matter training aimed at solving the problem of Drug Courts operating without a long-term, independent sustainability plan. The goals of this innovative training are to:
- Teach Drug Courts how to develop a long-term sustainability plan.
- Assist courts with the development of independent, institutionalized operations with the local community.
- Show courts how to identify and acquire non-financial resources.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for Drug Court teams. Because the workshop is highly interactive and focuses on group decision-making and consensus, the training experience will be enhanced by the attendance of as many team members as possible. NDCI requires the attendance of your Drug Court team's:
- Treatment Provider
- Defense Attorney
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Probation Officer
Without these core team members it is unlikely that your team will be accepted.
Interested? To request this training or for more information contact us!
Dana A. Jenkins, Project Director