- Has your Drug Court conducted a self-assessment?
- Would you like to learn the newest, effective, science-based methods for modifying your program?
- Does your program implement best practices?
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This two-day subject-matter training is based on 20 years of research on Adult Drug Courts. This training demonstrates how Drug Court teams can apply the latest research and best practice techniques to improve outcomes within their existing programs. The goals of this innovative training are to:
- Assess the current practices within your Drug Court and teach best practices;
- Present the scientific research about Drug Court practices to facilitate the revision and/or addition of policies and practices relating to incentives and sanctions, target population, supervision, and drug testing;
- Provide an update on current case law pertaining to Drug Courts
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for Adult Drug Court teams. Because the workshop is highly interactive and focuses on group decision-making and consensus, the training experience will be enhanced by the attendance of as many team members as possible. NDCI requires, at a minimum, the following attend due to their day-to-day interactions with Drug Court clients:
- Treatment Provider
- Defense Attorney
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Probation Officer
Without these core team members it is unlikely that your team will be accepted.
This is a free training, but participants are responsible for all applicable travel expenses.
Interested? To request this training or for more information contact us!