- Do you have an effective strategy for ensuring participant information is promptly and systemically documented?
- Are you looking for ways to better identify gaps in services and other strategies to facilitate collaboration between the court and the community?
- Would you like to gain more knowledge on strength-based approaches for Case Managers?
CASE MANAGEMENT TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This four-day, comprehensive training is designed for Drug Court practitioners who monitor, connect and synchronize all service efforts and elements in a Drug Court. This skills-based training is developed to further assist Case Managers in advocating for participants’ recovery, and identifying and monitoring each participant’s unique needs for support and rehabilitation.
What better way to empower drug-using offenders to change their lives than with the promise of NDCI’s proven strategies and dynamic training? Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Relapse Prevention and Treatment
- Motivational interviewing techniques
- Know Your Boundaries
- Effective ways to engage the family
- Skills necessary to utilize strength-based approaches
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is in the position of a Case Manager or who performs case management functions working or will soon be working in Drug Courts that are fully operational or in the planning or start-up phase.
Interested? You can request the Case Management Training be brought to your jurisdiction through our "On Demand" series.